Wednesday, July 14, 2010

And so it begins...

Well... Hello!

I am genuinely excited to have the opportunity to PLOP some ideas down in front of your eyes. I'm not sure it will be of any interest to anyone, but then many of you watch mindless blather on the T.V. every day, and that doesn't seem to bother you. I want my fair share of mindless blather time! That being said, LET THE BLATHERING BEGIN!

Ever get the feeling that someone from the Great Beyond is trying to get your attention? I have dreams. I have strange dreams that sometime scare the Bejeepers out of me. My dreams are all too often tied to something in my awake real life that then happens. Not premonitions, per ce, just enough to get me freaked out about someone I care about. And ofttimes, not always, mind you, but more often than I am comfortable with, something happens. So... I LISTEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment